Architectural styles evolve with the whims and fancies of each era. The pandemic reshaped affluent consumers’ expectations of their homes and accompanying grounds and gardens.
Now, a year after emerging from lockdowns and quarantines, travel has rebounded, but the luxury real estate market has slowed down. That said, new construction of condos, cobranded residences and luxury developments has continued to grow.
Join Luxury Portfolio International president Mickey Alam Khan in conversation with noted architect Peter Pennoyer about the latest in the built environment.
Topics will include:
- Emerging architectural trends for the 2020s
- What the pandemic had wrought
- What affluent consumers seek post-pandemic
- The supply chain environment
- Landmark buildings and homes and consumer attitudes
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Wednesday, March 15 at 8a.m. Pacific/9a.m. Mountain/10a.m. Central/11a.m. Eastern time.