Diamonds have fascinated us since they were first found in the 4th century BC. As luxurious as diamond jewelry may be, it is the quotes and sayings about diamonds that truly inspire us. From being symbols of love to representing qualities such as strength and power, diamonds have a lot to offer in terms of sentiment. Here are some of our favorite diamond quotes and sayings!
There are funny diamond quotes, inspirational sayings about diamonds and the most famous diamond captions ever.
Diamond Quotes and Sayings
Whether it’s a classic white gem or a fancy colored diamond, these great diamond quotes reflect our love of all things sparkling.
Famous Diamond Quotes and Sayings
1. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
2. I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself!
3. Big girls need big diamonds.
4. Oh – a diamond ring – and Rhett, do buy a great big one!
Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
5. Everybody wants to be a diamond, but very few are willing to get cut.
6. Diamonds are forever – my youth is not.
Jill St. John
7. Diamonds never leave you…men do!
8. My style is not that big. I wear heels, tight pants, and I wear diamonds.
9. I am fascinated by diamonds. When I put diamonds on my hands shake.
Friendship Diamond Quotes
10. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
11. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.
12. Old friends are like gold, New friends are like diamonds, If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold, Because to hold a diamond in a ring, You always need a base of gold.
13. True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
14. Dear Diamond, We All Know Who Is Really a Girl’s Best Friend. Sincerely Yours, Chocolate Cake.
Diamond Inspirational Quotes
15. The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.
16. The divine is in us, in our own intrinsic humanity, like a diamond in a mine.
Juan Ramon Jimenez
17. Every diamond has the ability to shine when there is someone to recognize its good facets and inhibit its flaws.
18. A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.
19. The family is like a diamond, with a rock solidity and divine splendor, held by love.
20. Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.
21. Perhaps time’s definition of coal is the diamond.
22. You are a diamond, unbreakable if it is so, and broken, in any shape, remains still a diamond.
23. Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…
Ana Claudia Antunes
Diamond in the Rough Quotes
24. “No one knows how precious you are. You are a diamond in the rough and with a little polishing, you will shine”, Pa whispers softly.
25. Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.
Sir Thomas Browne
26. Your rebel soul shines like a diamond pulled from dust: bright, clear and flawless.
27. Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.
Decimus Junius Juvenalis
28. Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough.
29. My teachers treated me as a diamond in the rough, someone who needed smoothing.
30. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.
Love Diamond Quotes
31. There are two kinds of diamonds in this world: The diamond itself and the eyes full of love!
Mehmet Murat ildan
32. Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment.
33. Your love is my diamond that I want to wear near my heart forever. Your hug is my heaven where I want to belong always.
Dr. Debasish Mridha
34. They can award me with the greatest accolades and reward me with the finest diamonds. They can name days and streets after me, canonise and celebrate me. They can make me the queen of their kingdom, the president of their nation. They can carry my picture in their wallets and whisper my name in their prayers but, tell me, what is all this worth if your voice isn’t the one calling me home?
35. There comes a moment when the silence between two people can have the purity of a diamond.
Short Diamond Quotes
36. Some people value sentiments over diamonds.
37. A diamond is but frozen time.
38. Some people lose diamonds in search of stones.
39. You’re a diamond dear. They can’t break you.
40. No pressure, no diamond.
Funny Diamond Quotes
41. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
42. Flowers will show me that you’re sorry, but diamonds will ensure my forgiveness.
43. I don’t exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
44. Perhaps I should just bury myself and become a diamond after thousands of years of intense pressure.
45. Her idea of a romantic setting is one that has a diamond in it.
46. I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.
Zsa Zsa Gabor
47. Food. Water. Diamonds. You know, the essentials.
48. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man’s best friend. Now you know which sex has more sense.
Zsa Zsa Gabor
49. A diamond is just a lump of coal that stuck to its job.
Leonardo da Vinci
50. I hate diamonds! Said no woman ever.
Diamond Motivational Quotes
51. Be like a diamond: sparkling and unbreakable.
52. A diamond’s creation requires immense pressure and intense temperatures to reach its highest potential. Without enduring the adversity and pressure of its environment, the diamond would never become the treasure it was meant to be. May the changes you grow through bring incredible value in helping you forge a remarkable and multi-faceted life.
Susan C. Young
53. Life tried to crush her, but only succeeded in making a diamond.
54. A powerful woman knows how to dust herself off and shine just like a diamond, even after the worst has happened to her.
Gift Gugu Mona
55. Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on, it will be your time to shine soon.
56. Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with.
57. The more you get past pain, the more it goes from coal to diamond.
58. You were never born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Don’t think that way. You were born with a diamond spoon in your palm. Carry it by your own hand. Now, feed yourself.
59. When we have graciously endured every adversity, we become like a shining diamond.
Lailah Gifty Akita
60. The diamond cannot love the flower, for the flower lives only a day, then fades and dies. You are a diamond now.
61. Through darkness diamonds spread their richest light.
Quotes on Diamonds and Life
62. Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.
Nicky Oppenheimer, De Beers.
63. Just because it looks and shines like a diamond, doesn’t necessarily make it one.
64. Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.
65. I don’t mind a repetitive chorus; I mind repetitive verse. I mean, it’s the same amount of space. Why would you have only three diamonds if you can have six?
66. Diamonds are to be found only in the darkness of the earth, and truth in the darkness of the mind.
67. What did a diamond bring you? A momentary flash of brilliance. A diamond scintillated for second; a book could scintillate forever.
68. A diamond, though set in horns, is still a diamond, and sparkles in purest gold.
69. The diamond has been always esteemed the rarest stone, and the most precious of all: among the ancients it was called the stone of reconciliation.
70. Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.
71. There are only diamonds in the whole world, diamonds and perhaps the shabby gift of disillusion.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
72. You’ll finally realize the importance of the spark of that diamond once you’ve lost it.
73. Shine bright like a diamond.
74. This world is a field of opportunity and a river of diamonds. You just have to find them.
75. My reason for choosing diamonds is that, dense as they are, they represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume.
76. All is beautiful and unceasing, all is music and reason , and all, like diamond, is carbon first, then light.
77. Diamonds make babies.
78. It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world
79. Diamonds are forever.
80. A diamond’s luster is dull before revealing brilliant magnificent breathtaking shine.
81. I celebrate my life, whether it’s being a single mother, wearing diamonds, or holidaying in exotic places.
82. Our dreams are our precious diamonds; without them, we are endlessly poor. Let us perpetually dream to be overly wealthy!
Mehmet Murat Ildan
83. We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
84. A real diamond is never perfect.
85. A girl never cares who casts the first stone at her – as long as it’s a diamond.
86. The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it.
87. Be like a diamond precious and rare not like a stone that is found everywhere.
88. A diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor a person perfected without trials. Someone is enjoying shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
89. On every birthday, I ask my wife, ‘What would you like this year?’ and her instant reply is, ‘Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!’ I’m always living in hope that one day she’ll say she just wants me!
90. Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.
91. Wear your diamonds on the inside.
In Conclusion: The Best Quotes About Diamonds
In summary, diamonds are a symbol of beauty, power, and commitment that has been used for centuries in everything from jewelry to special expressions. They can be seen as a representation of both vulnerability and strength, adding intrigue and potential to marriages and relationships.
Although diamonds might be seen as expensive investments, they are a special way to express friendship or love that will last forever. If this article has piqued your interest in learning about beautiful pieces of jewelry, be sure to check out our other style articles for more inspiration!
Which of these diamond quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Like these diamond quotes and affirmations? Pin for later or share with friends.