Below is a list of Christmas 2023, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day 2024 dining promotions and dinners in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and beyond.
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- EQ Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur
- Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara
- M Resort & Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown
- Poblano Kuala Lumpur
- Chez Gaston KL by Rendez-Vous
- Via Pre Kuala Lumpur
- Terrazza Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Petaling Jaya
- One World Hotel Bandar Utama
Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur invites guests for delightful celebrations throughout December 2023, ushering in the most delightful time of the year. Located in the bustling heart of Malaysia’s cosmopolitan capital, this opulent urban getaway will play host to an exciting gastronomic schedule that ends on New Year’s Day 2024.
The Four Seasons team extends a warm welcome to families and friends, rolling out the red carpet to make glittering memories together. A merry Christmas Candyland is created by the sparkle and shine of the decorations as soon as guests arrive through the front door with a gorgeous Christmas tree, live songs, and freshly made gingerbread.
Candy Cane Carols and Gingerbread Magic. Come December 2023, Curate will transform into a Yuletide wonderland. Surrounded by the joyful melodies of carols and the alluring aroma of gingerbread, the lavish buffet is filled with mouth-watering treats.
- December 1-23 and 26-30, 2023, 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm and 6:00-10:00 pm, Curate
- Lunch MYR 188 per adult, MYR 94 per child; Dinner MYR 238 per adult, MYR 119 per child
Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet at Curate. Curate celebrates the jolliest time of the year with an array of rare delicacies and gourmet takes on Christmas classics.
- December 24, 2023, 7:00-11:00 pm priced at MYR 308 per adult, MYR 154 per child
Christmas Brunch and Dinner Buffet at Curate. Jingle all the way to culinary bliss at Curate’s Christmas Candyland. Twinkling lights, candy cane carols and a gingerbread house create an oh-so-cheerful setting for holiday favourites from around the world. Guests can also sip the season’s joys with fine wines and artisanal spirits, and beverage packages are available.
- December 25, 2023, 12:30-4:00 pm and 7:00-11:00 pm
- Brunch MYR 308 per adult, MYR 154 per child; Dinner MYR 268 per adult, MYR 134 per child
New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet. Bid farewell to 2023 with an exciting gastronomic adventure at Curate, priced at RM488 per adult and RM244 per child. Witness Executive Chef Junious Dickerson and his team in action as they serve up enticing delicacies from lands near and far.
Two-Zero-Two-Funk Countdown Party at Bar Trigona priced at RM595 per person. Groove to the funk and head to the award-winning Bar Trigona for a glittering countdown to 2024. Enjoy free-flow prosecco and crafted cocktails, along with an indulgent selection of gourmet canapes. A live band and DJ set the beat for revelry.
New Year’s Day Brunch and Dinner Buffet at Curate. Begin the New Year with a special buffet is more than a feast for the taste buds:
- January 1, 2024, 12:30-3:30 pm and 6:00-10:00 pm
- Brunch MYR 308 per adult, MYR 154 per child; Dinner MYR 268 per adult, MYR 134 per child
Poolside Seafood Barbecue at Pool Bar & Grill from 3 November to 30 December 2023. Dive into the celebrations with a live barbecue by the pool featuring the freshest local seafood.
Tropical Cocktails at Bar Trigona. The Best Bar in Malaysia has limited-run cocktails with exotic Malaysian fruits, adding a tropical twist to the festivity.
Festive Afternoon Tea at The Lounge from 1 to 31 December 2023 priced at RM232 per person. Experience Yuletide joy with a menu of artfully crafted sweets and savouries, curated by Executive Pastry Chef Yann Roumanille.
Holiday Cocktails at Four Seasons from 1 to 31 December 2023 at Curate, The Lounge and Yun House) with two festive cocktails to brighten the season.
Takeaway and Gifting (1 to 31 December 2023 at The Lounge). A selection of festive treats have been crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Yann Roumanille and his talented team which are perfect for gifting to loved ones, or for elevating seasonal gatherings at home. The takeaway menu offers beloved holiday specialities such as Yule Log, Stollen, Madeleines and Macarons. Guests can also pick up signature goodies like the Christmas in Candyland Yule Log; Festive Ornament Pastry; and Chocolate Christmas Tree.
EQ Kuala Lumpur
This December, EQ Kuala Lumpur will roll out feasts, festive treats and heartwarming interactions to make everyone’s Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day merry and bright.
The Festive Bake Shop will start on 15 November 2023 and will offer Christmas cookies, chocolates and baked goods, as well as festive hampers. There will also be a customisation service available to help guests select and prepare individualised Christmas gift hampers from the lovely selection of gifts.
For those celebrating Thanksgiving and the holidays, EQ will also be offering a luxury roast Cajun turkey, which can be ordered at the Bake Shop, as well as a variety of other pre-prepared items such as Beef Tenderloin Wellington and oven baked lamb leg, which are ideal as a gift or as a way to bring Thanksgiving and Christmas home without the preparation challenges.
Award-winning Kampachi will be offering an array of festive Japanese cuisine in the Zen-calm restaurant, along with a variety of specially imported cold and warm sake to toast the season.
Sabayon, EQ’s celebrated fine dining restaurant will offer a luxurious seven-course Christmas Eve dinner priced at RM888+ per person for the limited, in-demand window seats looking out to the glittering skyline. Regular seats are priced at RM788+ per person. Both are inclusive of a bottle of 375ml champagne per person. A dining tradition is relived on Christmas day with the ‘Chalet’ Christmas Day buffet lunch priced at RM308+ per person, and RM154+ per child under 12. With a RM288+ per person add-on, diners can enjoy a free flow of sparkling, white and red wines, the creative gin trolley, juices, soft drinks and mocktails.
For a stylish New Year’s Eve, Sabayon will offer an eight-course Countdown degustation priced at RM2,688+ per couple for window seats and RM2,388+ for regular seats. A bottle of 375ml champagne per person comes with each table. The lunch is priced at RM308+ per person, and RM154+ per child under 12, with the free flow drinks add-on for RM288+.
For the celebration, Etoile is planning to grill a variety of delicious meats, including the Wagyu tomahawk. Dine-in customers can also enjoy special Christmas platters that include a selection of meat and seafood, including roast turkey, lamb rack, and Boston lobster.
Bottega Lounge will offer a festive holiday Afternoon Tea, with delectable sweet and savoury bites crafted for the season. Beginning from 1 December 2023, the festive Afternoon Tea is available daily and is priced at RM99+ per person or RM198+ for two. The sets come with a choice of premium JING tea or coffee. Bottega’s range of wines will also make a perfect addition to the afternoon, and are available by glass or bottle.
For those who prefer buffets, the feasting begins on Christmas Eve with Nipah’s Christmas Eve buffet dinner, priced at RM238+ per person and RM119+ per child inclusive of unlimited chilled juices and soft drinks. Highlights include the cold decorated roasted chicken, chicken liver spread, fish terrine in smoked capsicum, seafood cocktail with berry compote, capellini crayfish with spicy tomato basil pesto, roasted Cajun whole turkey, slow-baked herb-crusted New Zealand lamb leg and baked dill-salt crusted barramundi.
The lunch buffet on Christmas day at Nipah is priced at RM218+ per person with highlights that include the seafood selection on ice featuring oysters, mussels and prawns, festive cheese platters and a Christmas Roast selection which includes whole roasted Cajun turkey, leg of lamb, roast gravy, mushroom sauce, cranberry sauce, mint sauce, roasted Russet potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and roasted mixed highland vegetables.
The Christmas lunch will also offer pasta and EQ’s famed chicken rice counters, alongside a grill with stingray, prawns, squid, chicken, scallops and an entire series of authentic, piquant sambals and tamarind dipping sauce. A thread of sweetness will run through the buffet offering at Nipah, with a lavish dessert spread of mini cakes, Christmas cookies and cut-out cookies, as well as warm stolen and mince pies.
Items from the buffet can be replicated for private functions in one of EQ’s well-appointed function rooms. These personalised festive banquet events catering to a minimum of 40 guests, will enable a host to curate their perfect celebration, working in tandem with EQ’s knowledgeable banquet events team. Prices for the festive event package begin at RM388+ per person.
New Year’s Eve will see the hotel in full swing, with two parties to choose from. SKY51 will host its Party In The Sky priced at RM168+ per person inclusive of one drink with DJs, live music and grazing platters, as well as the option to book a privileged personal party pod for their group. The famed city view from SKY51 will as always, be an amazing backdrop for the last and first photos of the year.
A New Year’s Eve balloon drop will take place for all EQ guests on 31 December 2023, in front of Bottega Lounge. This free-entrance pocket event will allow EQ hotel guests to utilise the party packs which have been placed in their rooms during this period.
For more info, head over to https://www.eqkualalumpur.equatorial.com/dining-at-eq-kuala-lumpur/
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Hilton Kuala Lumpur invites guests to experience the enchantment of togetherness at the hotel’s “Hilton Holidays” celebration, a festive extravaganza where culinary artistry meets heartwarming family moments. This holiday season, esteemed chefs from the hotel’s various outlets have meticulously crafted an exquisite selection of offerings, suitable for celebrations in the hotel or at home.
“As we welcome the holiday spirit at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, ‘Hilton Holidays’ stands as a testament to our unwavering dedication to crafting unforgettable experiences. Our team of passionate chefs has channeled their culinary creativity and expertise into fashioning a gastronomic odyssey designed to not only tantalize the taste buds but also nurture cherished family moments. We extend an earnest invitation to our guests to partake in this culinary celebration, where each dish serves as a narrative. Together, let’s unite and relish the true essence of the season, one delectable bite at a time.”
Linda Pecoraro, General Manager of Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Vasco’s Festive Feasts:
- Festive Weekday Lunch Buffet – 1 – 31 December 2023 | Monday to Friday | 12.00pm – 2.30pm, priced at RM148 nett per adult | RM98 nett per child
- Festive Weekend Lunch Buffet – Saturday to Sunday | 12.00pm – 3.00pm, priced at RM198 nett per adult | RM98 nett per child
- Festive Dinner Buffet – 1 – 31 December 2023 | Sunday to Thursday | 6.30pm – 10.30pm, priced at RM198 nett per adult | RM108 nett per child
- Festive Super Seafood Dinner Buffet – 1 – 31 December 2023 | Friday to Saturday | 6.30pm – 10.30pm, priced at RM238 nett per adult | RM108 nett per child
- Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet – 24 December 2023 | 6.30pm – 10.30pm, priced at RM318 nett per adult | RM128 nett per child
- Christmas Day Lunch Buffet – 25 December 2023 | 12.00pm – 3.00pm, priced at RM318 nett per adult | RM128 nett per child
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet – 25 December 2023 | 6.30pm – 10.30pm, priced at RM288 nett per adult | RM118 per child
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet – 31 December 2023 | 6.30pm – 10.30pm, priced at RM318 nett per adult | RM128 nett per adult
- New Year’s Day Lunch Buffet -1 January 2024 | 12.00pm – 3.00pm, priced at RM218 nett per adult | RM108 nett per child
Graze: Buon Natale:
Celebrate Christmas Italian-style at Graze, where authentic Italian cuisine meets the festive spirit, with specially curated set menus enhanced by exquisite wine pairings.
- 24 December 2023 | 6:30pm to 10:30pm,
- 25 December 2023 | 12:00pm to 2.30pm and 6:30pm to 10:30pm, priced at RM388 nett per person
- Add on RM200 nett per person for wine pairing
- New Year’s Eve Set Menu – 6:30pm to 10:30pm, priced at RM388 nett per person
Chambers Grill Festive-Inspired Ala Carte Menu:
Chambers Grill brings traditional dishes prepared with Chambers’ flair, offering familiar flavours with a touch of sophistication with their Festive Inspired a la carte menu which is available throughout December.
Highlight include Pan Seared Foie Gras with dark cherry and cinnamon compote, rye bread crostini, Finest Sterlet Caviar 10g with blinis, crème fraiche, quail egg and chives, paired with two (2) flutes of Champagne Victoire, Epernay, France, Australia Tenderloin and Half Grilled Mornay Lobster with spring salad and natural jus, Stuffed Turkey Roulade with sautéed brussel sprouts and cranberry sauce, and Gingerbread Infused Cremé Brulee.
Chynna’s Culinary Celebrations:
Enjoy contemporary takes on Cantonese cuisine by celebrity Chef Lam Hock Hin with Festive London Duck available throughout December 2023.
- 馳名北京片皮倫敦鴨(两吃) Peking Style Roasted London Duck Two Ways – RM367 nett
- 煙燻倫敦鴨(两吃) Smoked London Duck Two Ways – RM398 nett
- 黑皇松露倫敦鴨 (两吃) Peking Style Roasted Black Truffle London Duck Two Ways – RM410 nett
Iketeru Holiday Kaiseki:
The chefs at Iketeru have meticulously crafted a special Festive Set menu available throughout December 2023, priced at RM510 per person that combines the festive spirit of the season with the exquisite flavors of Japanese cuisine.
Festive High Tea Set for Two at The Lounge. Savor sweet and savory festive fare, complemented by a selection of delightful beverages, available from 22 November to 31 December 2023, priced at RM98 nett per person.
Oro Sweet and Savory Splendour: Available from 22 November 2023 to 1 January 2024.
Savory Box Series includes:
- Smoked Chicken, Red Quinoa, Pomegranate Salad with Roasted Walnuts and Fresh Mint
- Mushroom and Chestnut Stuffing 200g
- Roast Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Garlic 200g
- Brussel Sprouts and Mixed Roast Vegetables 200g
- Kidney Bean and Spinach Brown Rice 200g
- Giblet Gravy, Natural Jus and Cranberry Sauce
- Traditional Christmas Fruitcake 500g
- Sliced Seasonal Fresh Fruits 200g
- Turkey Box – Brined Whole Turkey Slow Roasted with Honey Orange Glaze 4-5Kg – RM688 nett
- Beef Box – Wholegrain Mustard marinated Slow Roasted Grain Fed Australian Beef Rib Eye 1.8 Kg – RM688 nett
- Lamb Box – Italian Style Slow Braised Lamb Shoulder 2.5kg – RM588 nett
- Jumbo Chicken & Salmon Wellington Box: Combination of Brined, Honey Glazed Jumbo Chicken 3kg and ASC Certified Salmon Wellington 1.5kg – RM 688 nett
- London Duck Box: Chynna inspired Seven Spiced Roasted London Duck 1.8kg – RM 338 Nett
Sweet Box Series
- Platinum Sweet Box – RM498 nett
- Gold Sweet Box – RM308 nett
For more information, call +603 2264 2264 , email Hiltonkualalumpur_FB@hilton.com or visit EatDrinkHilton.com
The Westin Kuala Lumpur
Celebrate the Yuletide festivities at The Westin Kuala Lumpur which is located along Jalan Bukit Bintang right opposite Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Traditional and seasonal favourites will be offered at the bountiful buffet spread at the Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, The Living Room, this Christmas season.
For appetisers, look our for the Home-Cured Salmon Gravlax, a selection of Cold Cuts and Classic Terrine options – Pate en Croute, Turkey Loaf, Chicken Meat Loaf Beef Bresaola and more.
The Living Room offers hydroponic salad options through its partnership with Cultiveat which includes organic salad options like Mesclun, Baby Spinach and Wild Rocket. The all-day dining restaurant also has plant-based food options on the menu like Plant-based Chicken Burger, Bolognaise, Lasagna, Black Pepper Beef with Spring Onion and a plant-based Thai Green Curry Chicken.
Seafood lover will enjoy the Seafood on Ice section with Live Oysters, Mud Crabs, Black Mussels, Prawns, Lip Mussels, and Clams. The star of the buffet are the traditional festive favourites that include Yorkshire Pudding, Bavarian Hunter’s Lamb Stew, Harissa Spiced Leg of Lamb, Oven-Roasted Cajun Marinated Chicken and Roasted Prime Beef Ribs.
This year, The Living Room will be serving up an Oven-Roasted Orange Brine Turkey with Caramelized Vegetables and Apple Chestnut Stuffing, Parsley Potatoes, Roasted Provencal Vegetables and Brussel Sprouts, with an array of sauces.
Rounding up the feast are Yuletide desserts from the pastry chefs, Emerald Chocolate Yule Log, Chocolate Cherry Cake, Golden Apple Pie, Emerald and Gold Lollipop, Gingerbread Crème Brulee, Grape Jello Streusels, Green Tea Emerald Macaroon Tower, Raspberry Pistachio Tiangle, Christmas Pudding, Minced Pie and a more sweet treats to satiate the festive appetite.
Christmas Carollers will add to the festive cheer at the restaurant on 24 & 25 December 2023, 31 December 2023 and 1 January 2024.
- Christmas Eve dinner buffet is priced at RM258 nett per adult l RM129 nett per child
- Christmas Day Brunch Buffet is priced at RM258 nett per adult l RM129 nett per child
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet is priced at RM198 nett per adult l RM96 nett per child
*Add on RM88 for free flow of House wine and Draught Tiger Beer
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet is priced at RM258 nett per adult l RM129 nett per child
- New Year’s Day l 01.01.2024 Brunch Buffet is priced at RM258 nett per adult l RM129 nett per child
All buffets (except Christmas Day Dinner) will include free flow of soft drinks, House wine and Draught Tiger Beer.
- Club Marriott members, In-house guests and selected credit card holders enjoy 15% off on the buffet.
- Kids of 6 years old and below dine for free.
- All prices in nett and inclusive of 6% SST
This festive season, the elves at The Westin Kuala Lumpur in the pastry kitchen are baking up a storm for takeaways (from 15 November 2023 to 31 December 2023) which include the Emerald Yule Log Cake, Golden Apple Pie and Panettone. Order online at www.thewestinkleshop.com
Enjoy a Yuletide themed afternoon tea at The Living Room priced at RM98.00 nett for 2 persons from 15 November 2023 to 31 December 2023. A Kids Afternoon Tea set is available from 15 November 2023 to 31 December 2023 priced at RM50.00 nett per child (add on to Westin’s Afternoon Tea) and comes with the limited edition Westin Ted e Bear for the little ones to take home.
Celebrating the holiday season throughout month of December at 443 Bar Lounge with special festive cocktails at RM30.00 nett per glass of Jingle Bells or The Grinch and mocktails at RM15.00 nett per glass of Gold Rush and Buddy the Elf’s Mocktail.
Festive Getaway Packages include an interactive Christmas Feel Well Gift Set with a Lavender Scented Snowflake Soap, White Tea Scent Body Lotion, Roll-on Lavender Balm, sweet treats for the little ones and a Paint-a-Snowman Bath Bomb for the little ones to paint to their liking before dropping it into the bathtub.
Festive getaway packages will be available for booking from 15 November 2023 until 1 January 2024 for stays from 18 November 2023 until 1 January 2024. This package is exclusively for the Club Rooms, Westin Suite and One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Residences.
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya
Cinnamon Coffee House at One World Hotel Petaling Jaya invites guests to savour the season of joy, giving and good tidings with a resplendent line-up of choice festive dining offerings.
Start off with Cajun Shrimps, Waldorf and Grilled Chicken Salad to the international cheese platter which consists of Emmental, Blue and Brie Cheese, Smoked Salmon, Cajun Prawn with Pomelo Salsa and Quail Eggs on Crab Meat and more.
Seafood lovers will enjoy the unlimited servings of briny fresh seafood-on-ice featuring freshly-Shucked Oysters, Atlantic Jackknife Clam, Snow Crab, Slipper Lobster and more, while succulent roasts such as Australian Striploin, Beef Wellington, Baby Lamb and a-la minute pasta also await. At the grill station, the chefs will cook Wagyu Beef Striploin Steak, Sliced Lamb Shoulder and Cajun Chicken Breast a la minute. Other ‘must try’ dishes include the Seared Beef Medallion, slow-cooked Lamb Shoulder and Baked Seabass Fish.
The buffet spread also has a diverse mixed of Malaysian flavours which include Malay, Chinese, Indian to Japanese with assorted Sashimi and Sushi as well as the Teppanyaki live station.
The dessert bar includes Christmas Yule Log, Fruit Cake, Christmas Pudding and more. There’s also a Christmas Goodies Counter with an array of goodies.
End the year and usher in 2024 with a Countdown Party at the Sphere Lounge with live music entertainment and DJ spinning the night away!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, from now until 15 December 2023 on:
- Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner : RM228 nett per adult (Normal price : RM298)
- Christmas Day Buffet Hi-Tea : RM148 nett per adult (Normal price : RM198)
- Christmas Day Buffet Dinner : RM228 nett per adult (Normal price : RM298)
- New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner : RM228 nett per adult (Normal price : RM298)
- New Year’s Day Buffet Hi-Tea : RM148 nett per adult (Normal price : RM198)
Guests will also be entertained by Santa and Christmas Carollers from 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Photo credits: Respective hotels and author’s own
Cover photo: EQ Kuala Lumpur